- 2 Posts
Move Internal to SD card
I am using an Motorola XT1022.Its awesome. I have moved the games and apps from the internal to SD card to free the internal memory but still there are some moved apps file are occupying the internal memory. So I cant able to install any other apps.
Can you tell me how to move that apps files to the SD card.
PANNEER SELVAM. R
- 08-20-2014, 08:17 AM #2
Re: Move Internal to SD card
You probably can't. Some of it depends on the developer of the apps if they support moving files to the SD card. Also, the last I knew, you cannot move 100% of an app file to the SD card anyway.
- By ynjha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2014, 10:53 PM
- By GatsbyGlen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:19 AM
- By aldo82 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:01 AM
- By kamanzi abubakar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:53 AM