Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MissDeevi
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Android central account question please help!!!!!

Since everyone just reads the other question I asked but no response and seeing as the title wording probably wasn't very descriptive and I cannot edit it I will make this one. I CANT MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT because my OLD ACCOUNT is linked to my GMAIL and my FACEBOOK yet when I go to reset the password it sends the reset link to my COMCAST account that I NO LONGER have. Everytime I attempt to log in with GMAIL and FB it says these accounts are linked to an account and I need to login. I have tried every password I could think of and can't get in and can't create a new account. Can an admin please please please help me reset my password? I've been looking all over the site for a contact to send a request but there is nothing. I have all the information and since the accounts are linked to my gmail can the reset link be sent to that address instead? My user name is missdeevi and contact information is debra dot valdez at gmail, reset link is being sent to debra dot valdez at comcast which I no longer have access to. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Global Posts
    30,506 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Android central account question please help!!!!!

You can try sending an email here: accounts@mobilenations.com

Include as many details as you can.

Default Re: Android central account question please help!!!!!

Thank You Golfdriver97!!!! Both posts were mine but the other post descriptive was somewhat misleading or not specific enough. I was able to get the account reset thanks to the lovely people over at mobilenations. I appreciate your response and their help in resolving the issue
    anon8380037 likes this.