Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy XPERIA Z1

Does anyone know how I can put my Xperia z1 back to jellybean?? I have recently done the update to kit kat 4.4.4 and it's completely ruined my phones performance. It overheats, battery drains super fast, apps keep randomly closing,it goes back to the home screen. But most importantly to me the phone will NOT allow me to transfer media ALL of my photos to the micro sd card (which has 64gb of storage space!!) the phone just keeps telling me internal memory full transfer media to sd card. But it 's just not letting me?! Somebody somewhere please please please throw some light on this subject for me. I'm desperate!! Thank you.

Welcome to the forums.
    First, try going to Settings, Storage, and clear Cached Data. If that does nothing, you may care to try a Cache Partition wipe:

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: XPERIA Z1

If the message was for me I am using xperia z1 on Tesco mobile which runs off of the o2 signal. Do I still do as you suggested or is it a different procedure ?

Yes, it will be the same for all the Z-series phones...sorry, I should have said.
    The T-mobile sites are helpful sources of info and for this sort of thing the network or carrier is not relevant.

Posted via Android Central App