Just did an Yahoo mail update from Goggle Store and now it will not remember my theme that I picked. Any fixes?
- 08-20-2014, 11:27 AM #2
Re: Yahoo mobile
Is there still an option to change themes for the app? If there is you should just be able to use your old one.
If not, it's possible that the update removed the option for a custom theme.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Brandon Villa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2014, 06:28 PM
- By onlyforu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:52 AM
- By lovemusicnicole in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:23 AM