Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry G3 voice recognition Issue

When I have my phone plugged into the aux port in my car while running both Pandora and Google maps which is giving me directions, for some reason the voice recognition is popping up asking me to "Please say a command". I will stop the app from running and everything is good for a few mins and then it will pop up again and of course this will pause Pandora and stop giving me voice output for directions.

I have restarted my phone, reinstalled applications, and even went into the settings of the voice recog software that pops up and turned it off completely and yet it still comes on. Short of doing a factory reset I have tried most everything else.

The only way I can get it to stop for a while is to let it keep running asking me over and over to "say a command" and then when I don't say anything it will say " action not recognized" or something on that order for about 3 times before it will say "action cancelled". Then if I leave it running and go to pandora and unpause it and go back to google maps, than it will work for a while.

Any Ideas on the matter?

It would be greatly Appreciated, Thanks!