Samsung galaxy s3 PDF file not downloading. Msg comes up ''starting download...'' but not downloadin
I have contacted my network provider and they put me trough repair centre at Samsung but they could not explain what is the problem... not very helpfull. Searched the web in and out, looked trough my phone 100's of times bt still dont get how to change my download setting for pdf files so i dont need to use SD card, as i noticed that it has broken at some point n the past. I remember oing trough a setting manual last time when my network provider new what to do but unfortunatly i can not recall how to do it anymore, and was not lucky to have the same person on the other side on the customer helpline.... Please help if you know how to! Maris
- 08-20-2014, 02:18 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s3 PDF file not downloading. Msg comes up ''starting download...'' but not downlo
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that when you try to download a PDF, it tries to use your external microSD card?
Does this problem occur when downloading any PDF from any site, or only from a particular site? Are you able to download anything else from the web, like images or documents?
Open your App Manager, find Download Manager, and make sure it isn't Disabled.
- 12-16-2014, 01:54 AM #3
- By gkginger101 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:41 PM
- By Danzyl Prins in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:28 PM
- By petenjen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:28 PM