I have just bought two Galaxy Ace 3 phones through EE/Orange and they have a display which has an annoying games ad' which I cannot clear from the screen, help!!!
- 08-20-2014, 06:39 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! They have ads right out of the box? Can you exit out of the ads? Are they popup ads?
Try installing something like Lookout's Ad-Network Scanner & Detector. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the ads disappear. I'd focus on games, since those are the ones that are likely to include adware.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: Yesterday, 11:17 PM
- By macblack in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:10 PM
- By Craig R in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:12 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:03 AM
- By Daniel Ray3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:14 AM