Where's My Droid app gone crazy!
I get random calls screaming "FOUND PHONE!" after (sometimes, not every time) I get a phone call from my husband's Droid. That's really annoying and embarrassing, as it's full volume and I can't silence it unless I just shut down the phone.
Okay, we set up this app so each of us could find the other's phone if one of us loses it. But, why do I get these calls even when my husband has not sent the "Find My Phone" command? If I uninstall and reinstall the app, will I have to pay for it again? And, will I have to set up my key phrases again?
- 08-20-2014, 03:06 PM #2
- 08-20-2014, 03:45 PM #3
- 08-20-2014, 05:19 PM #4
- 08-20-2014, 07:17 PM #5
Re: Where's My Droid app gone crazy!
I am honestly not sure what to suggest. Perhaps emailing the developer and telling them the issue, make, model of your phone with android version. There might be a bug they aren't aware of.
- 08-20-2014, 08:14 PM #6
- By sylsau in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:12 AM
- By ninjamonkey1982 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 04:23 AM
- By Timm4y77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 04:25 AM
- By saham23 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:51 PM