Need help: Need a new carrier ASAP
Ok, I'm a Cincinnati Bell customer,and as you may know, they're selling their spectrum(s) to VZW. I've been with them for about 8 years,so I really don't know the ins and outs of the other providers. I was hoping to get some help from you guys/gals, to steer me in the right direction. So here's what I need, 3 smartphone lines with somewhere around 10 gigs data shared. Before anyone tells me to look at carriers websites and compare,well I already have and honestly, some of them are just confusing,and even calling the stores,some employees don't sound to positive on the info they gave me. Was looking at the TMO 4 lines for $100. Just wondering if anyone else has better ideas for me. Thanks in advance.
- 08-20-2014, 04:42 PM #2
Re: Need help: Need a new carrier ASAP
The 4 lines at T-Mo for $100 would probably be the best plan. For Verizon and ATT I believe both are $160 for 10GB shared.
You'd just need to see if they have good service in your area. Sensorly gives you coverage maps for each carrier and you can put in your address to see how they compare to others.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-20-2014, 04:47 PM #3
- By dmargareth in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:17 AM
- By GoProDavidLe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:39 AM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:33 PM
- By indiane in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:28 PM