Why is my Android Moto X falling asleep unexpectedly?
My Android (Motorola X) falls asleep unexpectedly. I have the sleep setting at 1 minute, but the just last few days it has started to go into sleep (screen turns black) even while I have been browsing just in the last few seconds! There is plenty of battery charge, so I can't understand why this is happening? Do you? What can I do? Thanks in advance!
- 08-20-2014, 05:16 PM #2
Re: Why is my Android Moto X falling asleep unexpectedly?
This may help:
Posted via Android Central App
- By sbdunks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 ActiveReplies: 30Last Post: 01-14-2017, 01:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:14 PM
- By hamzahmalas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:24 PM
- By k9luvr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:20 PM