How to know used Galaxy Tab 3 is AT&T compatible?
My apologies if this is a ridiculous question - looking to buy a used tablet for mom-in-law's 88th birthday so that she can try out Facebook and see all her grandchildren and great-grand's pictures, etc. We will let her use data from our AT&T sharing plan rather than commit to internet service. Found a great buy on a used 4G Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 at the local pawn shop, but no box or owner's manual. Is there a way to tell from the model number or serial number whether it's compatible with AT&T? I don't want to buy it and find out it is from Verizon or Sprint. Thank you!
- 08-20-2014, 11:20 PM #2
Re: How to know used Galaxy Tab 3 is AT&T compatible?
Welcome to AC
You can look for the model number, and then do a Google search for that. They are carrier specific, so you can see if it's an AT&T version."We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By look30 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 04:30 AM
- By Evgeshais300 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:29 PM
- By gsdan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:16 PM
- By lonewolfindustries in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:12 PM