After looking at reviews on this forum, I purchased Android Sync on or about 8/3. I could not figure out what Calendar on my Galaxy s5 was being sync'd, so I contacted support. they got back to be quickly, asking for me to expore a log file from Android Sync to them. I did this several times over several days, and have had not had a response. I sent it from their website, and from my e-mail. I e-mailed them a few days ago, taking advantage of the 60 day money-back guarantee and cancelled my order. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm still looking for a way to sync my Outlook Calendar and Contacts without using the cloud, and without paying a fortune. Any recommendations?
- 09-05-2014, 12:29 PM #2
Re: Andoid-Sync Support
I've experienced a problem with Android-Sync and contacted them multiple times over the last 2 weeks without a single response. I'm planning to switch to Akrutosync. Please let me know if you hear from the Android-Sync developers.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 05:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:07 AM
- By danilobarreto in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:32 PM