Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Andoid-Sync Support

After looking at reviews on this forum, I purchased Android Sync on or about 8/3. I could not figure out what Calendar on my Galaxy s5 was being sync'd, so I contacted support. they got back to be quickly, asking for me to expore a log file from Android Sync to them. I did this several times over several days, and have had not had a response. I sent it from their website, and from my e-mail. I e-mailed them a few days ago, taking advantage of the 60 day money-back guarantee and cancelled my order. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm still looking for a way to sync my Outlook Calendar and Contacts without using the cloud, and without paying a fortune. Any recommendations?

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts

Default Re: Andoid-Sync Support

I've experienced a problem with Android-Sync and contacted them multiple times over the last 2 weeks without a single response. I'm planning to switch to Akrutosync. Please let me know if you hear from the Android-Sync developers.