Removing icon (triangle with exclamation mark)
Recently I tried to send an email with photos. Apparently, the file was too big and could not send, so I deleted it. But I get an icon, a triangle with an exclamation mark, at the top of the screen. I scroll down and it said "couldn't send attachment." When I tap on that it send me to my gmail outbox, which is empty. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the icon?
- 08-20-2014, 08:08 PM #2
Re: Removing icon (triangle with exclamation mark)
Welcome to Android Central! When you swipe down the Notification Shade, can you swipe that notification away? Or tap the clear all notifications button?
- 11-25-2015, 12:50 AM #3
- By Ry in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:43 PM
- By frifred in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:53 PM
- By Venomx73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:16 PM
- By newandroiduser416 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:28 PM