my Samsung Galaxy light has stopped accepting text input
I am suddenly unable to input text on my Galaxy light. The keyboard pops up and makes input noise as I hit the letters, but the text does not register. What should I do to fix this?
- 08-20-2014, 09:32 PM #2
Re: my Samsung Galaxy light has stopped accepting text input
Try clearing the cache for the keyboard app and see if that fixes it. Go to settings > apps > all and find the keyboard app. There will be a clear cache button there.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By Kibbster in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 15Last Post: 09-13-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2014, 04:59 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:11 PM
- By Amarjeet Singh3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:02 PM