HTC One mini - Microphone Issue
Hi all, I have an HTC One mini, I've diagnosed the phone and it seems like the main microphone does not work properly (secondary does). Is there any way I can disable the main microphone and just use the secondary? I've been looking to have it repaired however a lot of cellphone repair shops are not able to service my phone. I was wondering which part would I need to replace and also if there any guides that would be great. Unfortunately the phone is not covered under manufactures warranty cause there's a small crack on the screen.
Thanks for any help.
- 08-20-2014, 08:43 PM #2
Re: HTC One mini - Microphone Issue
Welcome to AC
Don't think there is a way to disable the mics. Have you tried cleaning out the one that isn't working? If you have a compressed air can, using that to blow it out would be a good start.
- By migs_inc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:16 AM
- By Ry in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:43 PM
- By efstuck in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:16 PM