Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Samsung Galaxy S3 - Vibrates, but no screen

This may just be due to the fact the battery is at 0% charge. But I had around enough charge to send a text message. Well, after I send it, the battery flashed with a "!" then the Samsung logo played followed by it powering off. I left it charging for about 30 minutes and it still continues to due a swift vibration with no evidence it's even charged. I can't even see a charging logo with it plugged in via USB or wall outlet.

Global Posts
    4,037 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Vibrates, but no screen

Hello. So the phone just vibrates on its own? Were you able to charge the device completely?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

No. It vibrates if I press and hold the power button while there's a connection between the phone and a power source. I let it charge for around 30 or so minutes. But even so, I always assumed it should show a battery icon on the screen when plugged up.

Any info at all?

Nevermind. Bad charge cable.