HTC Desire 816 unable to save contacts to SIM in slot 1
I recently bought HTC Desire 816. It's a dual SIM phone.
I use only one SIM at the moment and initially it was in slot 2. I moved it to slot 1 as I wasn't getting 3G network on slot 2 (not sure why but anyways).
The problem now is, after moving it to slot 1, I cant save contacts to SIM. Whenever I try to create a new contact, I get only two options: Google and Phone. No SIM option. My SIM capacity is good as I checked.
- 08-21-2014, 10:04 AM #2
Re: HTC Desire 816 unable to save contacts to SIM in slot 1
Not sure it is any help, but on my phone, I can't save to the sim either. Perhaps try another sim?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:20 AM
- By irfanintekhab in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:22 PM
- By bxdw01 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:47 AM
- By miraclestudios8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:20 AM