Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default lg optimus f3 wont hold a charge

I bought my phone from Target in March. I love it. Wednesday I charged the phone, the light went green and I shut it off. When I went to use it I only had 16% charge. I charged it again. Again it's green and I unplugged tit at 100% charge, now it's at 35% so I'm charging again. What could be wrong? I've never had this problem with any other phone

Default Re: lg optimus f3 wont hold a charge

Alas, it sounds like the battery is failing. Could you have it tested, or try another?

Posted via Android Central App

Hi. What carrier are you currently with? Can you let us know what the average time is between the full charge and the low charge you noticed? Also was the device powered off or in idle mode during this time? ^DT

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I bought my phone from Target in March. I love it. Wednesday I charged the phone, the light went green and I shut it off. When I went to use it I only had 16% charge. I charged it again. Again it's green and I unplugged tit at 100% charge, now it's at 35% so I'm charging again. What could be wrong? I've never had this problem with any other phone

Get a replacement battery. I have two LG Optimus F3's. The battery should have incredibly long life.