Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Cool Titanium Backup Pro Problems

I am having problems with titanium on my rooted S4. It has superusersu installed, SElinuc mode changer, the SD card script rewrite app to make the sd card write like kitkat 4.3, safestrap,
    Titanium does not show the option to move apps to the sd card. Its not in the menu of Move/Intergrate.
    I had problems getting the values to come up in the right column for any backups and spent a lot of time working on that, finally they populated but I dont exactly know how.
    I am guessing about uninstalling and re installing the app. I dont want to lose all the app settings I froze or deleted.
    Also dont know how uninstalling would affect my being rooted, just dont want to really mess up after finally getting it close to finished. I have emailed titanium but no reply and have not found a fix for this but 1 that talked about rewriting code but I think it is just a app error.
    Thanks for any help on this. DK

Default Re: Titanium Backup Pro Problems

As long as they are not system or core apps, uninstalling them should not affect root

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3