Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default S3 Individual Volume controls for Contacts

Is there a way i can set a contacts to ring loudly no matter what when the phone is set to vibrate?
    Last time my wife was pregnant i had a Black Berry, i was able to have volume control on her msgs and calls to be loud when everything else was set to vibrate. I cant seem to find a way to set this on my S3?!!?!?!
    I cant have every call/msg being on sound as an instructor, i need to set volume controls on indiviual contacts.
    Please Help.

Global Posts
    9,143 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: S3 Individual Volume controls for Contacts

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Is there a way i can set a contacts to ring loudly no matter what when the phone is set to vibrate?
    Last time my wife was pregnant i had a Black Berry, i was able to have volume control on her msgs and calls to be loud when everything else was set to vibrate. I cant seem to find a way to set this on my S3?!!?!?!
    I cant have every call/msg being on sound as an instructor, i need to set volume controls on indiviual contacts.
    Please Help.
    Use an app called Tasker to set specific parameters for a particular contact. This way the call will be received as specified, regardless of how you have set the global sound settings.

Tasker is free in the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.taskerm