HTC one camera isn't working?
My phone is pretty new but the camera recently has stopped working. I can open the app but it freezes and won't take a picture. For example, if when I opened my front camera it would freeze on my face and not let me take a picture. However the video works perfectly fine. I've tried turning my phone off but it doesn't work.
- 08-21-2014, 12:08 PM #2
Re: HTC one camera isn't working?
Welcome to Android Central! Which HTC One do you have, the M7 or M8? Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition (which won't erase any personal data):
Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support (M7)
Reset: HTC One (M8) | T-Mobile Support (M8)
If that doesn't help, try booting into Safe Mode (steps at the bottom of those articles) to see if any of the apps you installed might be interfering. If the front-facing camera works in Safe Mode, then you know something you installed is the culprit. You'll have to uninstall things one by one to figure out which app, though.
- By Steve Switzer in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:40 AM
- By bxdw01 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:36 AM