- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Moto-g & h/p chromebook 14
Hi again all! Hope your weeks going well, mine, I'm stumped, (as usual), I really need some help: here's what's going on, on my MOTO-G phone I have GOOGLE DRIVE that I use to store pics & some other files. On my CHROMEBOOK, I also have GOOGLE DRIVE, (different email address), so I have some pics I want to post on CRAIGSLIST, so I sent the pics 2 different ways from the phone to the CHROMEBOOK, & it only shows up there as a "zip-file", & when I click on it (this is on the CHROMEBOOK), I can't open it. If I can't open it, obviously I can't post the pics. The 2nd way I tried was through Facebook, I sent the pics from the phone to the C/B via that route & can't open the file this way either. Does anybody know what I might be doing wrong? I been at it for over a week so Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again, & You folks been an awesome lifeline. God Bless, Lee
- 08-21-2014, 12:40 PM #2
Re: Moto-g & h/p chromebook 14
Any reason why your phone and your Chromebook use different Gmail addresses? I can think of a couple of solutions:
1. On your Chromebook, create a new login using the Gmail address that your Moto G uses. That account should sync directly with the Google Drive that the phone is linked to, and so the pics will be readily available.
2. On your phone, go to Google Drive, and share the photos to your Chromebook's Gmail address. On your Chromebook, you should be able to access those pictures easily.
- By efstuck in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2014, 04:26 PM
- By benhaube in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:22 PM
- By Evgeshais300 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:49 PM