Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Conflicting applications.

When I switch on my 'phone, a panel showing two applications appears. They are Launcher and Nova Launcher.
    Above them I am asked to "Complete action using", and beneath them is the option of choosing "Always" or "Just one".

Whichever action I choose, even if it's "Always" for either of them, the 'phone continues to display this panel every time it is switched on. This is very irritating and I want to avoid it.

I tried applying "Force stop" to Launcher in Manage apps, but that hasn't stopped it reappearing.

How can I stop this behaviour? Uninstalling Nova Launcher?

The 'phone details are:

Vodafone 785 (Android)

Software version 4.2.2

Baseband version MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P4

Kernel version 3.4.5

Build number Jelly Bean

Software information 120HEG1

Default Re: Conflicting applications.

Welcome to Android Central! Which launcher do you prefer to use? If you don't use Nova Launcher, uninstall it. If you prefer Nova, then go to Settings>Apps>All, select Launcher, and Disable it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I had a problem with Nova. After buying the Prime upgrade I sent email to the company asking for a fix or a refund.
    The company didn't have the courtesy to reply. So that, and as I think that the instructions are not very clever, I shall uninstall it.

That's disappointing--I was under the impression that TeslaCoil was a good developer. Did you send your email here? support@teslacoilsw.com
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Re-written .....
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yes, I thought so too after the application was recommended to me. The thread is here somewhere, but I don't have enough posts to merit including a URL. The thread number is, I think, 863688.

Yes, that was the address I used.