Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Which phone should I buy?

Hi,

I'm still using a Galaxy S3 and want to buy a newer model that will last me two years. I feel the S3 has too big a screen and perhaps lacks battery life, but other than that I was quite satisfied. What I'm looking for is something in the $5-600 price range featuring a screen between 4 and 4.5 inches. I don't play games, need gimmicky sports features or take many photographs and really all I care about is battery life and fluid usage. My current phone noticeably lags when opening some apps or switching between them.

The galaxy s5 mini seems appealing to me in specs and at least roughly matches my needs, but I feel it would be close minded to just go for it. Furthermore I think the design of the backside is quite ugly. Perhaps you can help me find something I had not even considered.

If I left any questions open please do ask.

Thanks!

Mark

Default Re: Which phone should I buy?

as a pervious android user with nothing but trouble from them, since switching to iPhone - I've had no trouble - I'd recommend iPhone not android.

Default Re: Which phone should I buy?

But if you decide to stay with Android, are you sure you'd be happy to change to a phone with different layout of buttons? For example, I'm used to going bottom left for back button....with Sammies, which you are used to, it's the other side I believe.

Posted via Android Central App