Homescreen locked w/Talkback on
I turned Talkback on, and was using it fine, until I played w/bluetooth and the Teclados. Then the homescreen locked. I now have the error message on my screen: "unfortunately, Hmescreen has stopped. ok" Now each time I tap on "ok", and then double tap, it goes away for a second, and then comes right back on. There is no time to select another button. I'm stuck on this never going away message. I can't check text or use any apps. If the phone rings, I can answer it, and then it goes back to the error mesage. Help!!
- 08-21-2014, 01:35 PM #2
Re: Homescreen locked w/Talkback on
Try restarting the phone - hold the power button down until it restarts. If that doesn't work, and you can remove the battery, remove the battery, hold the power button down for a few seconds, wait about 5 minutes, hold the power button down for a few seconds again (the last 3 steps make sure that all the hardware in the phone gets turned off, so it starts from a known state), then put the battery back in and turn the phone on.
If that doesn't work, or if you can't remove the battery, it may be time for a visit to the repair shop.
- By Chris8414 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 05:58 AM
- By Penn Dark in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:32 AM
- By Ryano89 in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Jeovex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:41 AM