A few questions about S5, I'm considering a purchase
I'm considering purchasing an s5 and so far I've watched some of the reviews on youtube, one being from Marques Brownlee and I noticed a couple of things I didn't like about it and I'd like to ask some questions:
1) Is USB flap really that bad? Do you feel like it's gonna fall off/ did it fall off?
2) Is it still possible to bypass fingerprint screen just by a normal swype to unlock the phone (I really didn't like this)
3) Is s5 too big for a pocket?
4) How do you like the new recent apps button?
5) Is 2GB ram enough?
6) What is your biggest complaint?
Thanks, would really appreciate any answers!