Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Post Is Galaxy S3 still good?

Im thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy S3, i use my device mostly for messaging, calling and web browsing no games or some other battery drainers.Is this phone good for me?Ijust want a fast device without lag while using it.Thanks!

Default Re: Is Galaxy S3 still good?

Samsung phones aren't the best in the aging department due to the bloatware, and it's already a 2+ year old device. For basic tasks like you mentioned, it should fare well, and might have some lag while using it on the web. Is it on a promotion, and what carrier because you might have better options out there.

Hey, thanks for the answer i made this thread, no its not from the carrier since my carrier has some ****y offers im buying this new unlocked from the store.What would you recommend me instead of SGS3?

If I may ask, what are you spending on the S3? Because knowing that could help me out in terms of a suggestion as well as your carrier (some carriers support more phones than others).