Locked out of my phone
I can't get into my phone. I recently factory reset my phone. I accidentally removed launcher2.apk.
bootloader does not work.
recovery does not work.
I can't get it into download mode.
usb debugging is off.
fastboot does not work.
There is no CWM or TRWP install it is a stock device now. I am stuck at the welcome screen.
- 08-21-2014, 05:25 PM #2
- 08-21-2014, 06:08 PM #3
Re: Locked out of my phone
Does the phone turn on in normal mode (even though you can't get to the launcher/homescreen)? (You'll probably get a black screen or an error message about the launcher if it does.) If so, go to Google Play (on a computer, laptop, anything), log in with your phone's Gmail login and password and install a launcher (like Go or Nova). It'll install to the phone, then when you restart it, it'll run that launcher. You can install any launcher you like (even the stock one if you can find an apk file for it) and start setting it up the way you like it. (I install Nova as almost the first thing I do on almost any new phone or ROM. I haven't seen a stock launcher I like.)
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:22 PM
- By AugustArborists in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2014, 02:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:53 PM
- By Bloodthirsty in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:35 PM