Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best integrated video chat soluton.

Hi all,
    Been lurking for a long time for info on my android phone, but now I must emerge as I have some questions.

I own a small company on the west coast and we're going to be opening a new branch on the east coast.

We do a lot of presentations for clients and the need for video conferencing is becoming apparent. Usually the presentations are conducted in small conference rooms with small audiences of 5-10 people.

Basically we're looking for a solution where we can have some sort of a small projector or screen that can easily be transported to the location of our presentations, we're also hoping to find a solution that doesn't require us to use a laptop or some sort of outside source for video.

I've been doing some research on projectors, but there are so many options is almost overwhelming and not being too tech savvy I'm not 100% sure which specs are more important for my needs than others.

What do you guys think would be a good portable projector that produce probably a 80-100" image in ambient-dark lighting conditions? It would be ideal if the projector could video conference from software loaded directly onto it because that would be one less thing to lug around.

Thanks in advance!