I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Unlocked version GT-I9295 and cannont update to the new version of KitKat. I am running on 4.2.2. When I tell the phone to update it says "the latest updates have already been installed." When I try to do a Firmware upgrade and initialization using Samsung Kies and it says "GT-I9295 does not support initializing." Any ideas on how I can get the update to 4.4.2?
- 08-21-2014, 09:05 PM #2
Re: GT-I9295 Update
I found this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=waCGD1dD
It seems you need to do it over WiFi. Also, it started in June, and they typically send them out in batches.
- By alecrogers in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 04:36 PM
- By hybucket in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:38 PM
- By Alka Soni in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:48 PM
- By officially_juju in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:26 PM