Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default How to download app's to sd card?

My archos 70 internet tablet has 108 mb of system storage and my SD Card has 29.66 gb, How do i make it so all my app's go on the SD card?

Default Re: How to download app's to sd card?

Welcome to Android Central! Unless you root the device, you're stuck with whatever capability your tablet may have for moving apps to SD--this usually means only moving a portion of the app. Go to Settings>Apps, select an app, and see if there is a "Move to SD" option.

See this article for more info on Android memory: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings

Another tip If you want to use your SD card that much make sure you have a reliable one because they have a horrible record for corruption and that will mess up apps fast.

There is no move to sd, Only move to internal.

So your Internal Storage is likely divided into a smaller "App Storage" partition and a larger "Internal SD" partition. You could still move apps from App Storage to Internal SD, but you'll still be limited by the total Internal Storage that your tablet came with.

Yeah, But i cannot download app's like minecraft pocket edition it says not enough room.

In order to download an app, you have to have a certain amount of internal storage/app storage available. If you don't, then you're stuck. This is the disadvantage of devices that come with only 4 or 8 GB of internal storage.