Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Uninstalled an app/Blank USB storage

I recently uninstalled the app Battery Doctor. After waiting a bit longer than usual for the app to uninstall, my phone restarted itself in the midst of it. I went back to uninstall the app again and it uninstalled quick as it should. Unfortunately I get the notification that I have a Blank USB storage or it is unsupported. I can't access any of my photos or music that was saved on my SD card. It just says "Not enough space. Delete unnecessary files, etc." I am looking at my storage settings and I still have apps I've downloaded on there, but that's about it. I tried unmounting the SD card and remounting it. I also tried rebooting my phone, but still no luck. I haven't tried formatting the SD card yet, I'm a bit scared to. Any idea why this is happening? How can I fixed this without removing any of the data on the SD card? Thank you in advance.

Global Posts
    8,892 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Uninstalled an app/Blank USB storage

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I recently uninstalled the app Battery Doctor. After waiting a bit longer than usual for the app to uninstall, my phone restarted itself in the midst of it. I went back to uninstall the app again and it uninstalled quick as it should. Unfortunately I get the notification that I have a Blank USB storage or it is unsupported. I can't access any of my photos or music that was saved on my SD card. It just says "Not enough space. Delete unnecessary files, etc." I am looking at my storage settings and I still have apps I've downloaded on there, but that's about it. I tried unmounting the SD card and remounting it. I also tried rebooting my phone, but still no luck. I haven't tried formatting the SD card yet, I'm a bit scared to. Any idea why this is happening? How can I fixed this without removing any of the data on the SD card? Thank you in advance.
    Welcome to AC
    Is there a computer you have access to so that you can back up your photos, videos, music, etc? You can then try formatting the card and loading all of that back afterwards.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan