For the past 4 days of getting a LG G3, as you turn the camera to the front screen instead of it being full screen, it has a smaller window and a pink background. It's takes the picture but, I want to make full screen. Can someone help me please?
- 08-21-2014, 10:23 PM #2
- 08-21-2014, 11:11 PM #3
Re: Camera/Picture Question
I'm wondering if maybe it's one of the features that LG adds. Samsung has a feature where you can get a smaller window for one of the cameras, presumably so you can take a picture with the front and back cameras at the same time.
If you tap the options menu, is there a feature like that?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 08-21-2014, 11:25 PM #4
- 08-24-2014, 11:35 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:25 AM
- By Jasmine Klooster in forum Samsung Galaxy Android CameraReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:13 PM