deleted preinstalled app
my phone is samsung galaxy s duos 2. there is a pre installed samsung apps store.yesterday i accidentally disabled it..what will i do now?will it effect my phone's performance?
thenn if i reset my phone,will i lose the entire things i have saved?
- 08-21-2014, 11:16 PM #2
Re: deleted preinstalled app
Welcome to Android Central! Disabling a system or bloatware app doesn't delete it from the phone--it only makes it quiescent, preventing it from opening up and taking up system RAM. You can always re-enable it in the App Manager. I would imagine that disabling the Samsung App store would only improve performance.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:35 AM
- By Driller6 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:08 PM
- By MayDay634 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:21 PM