Help! Apple iMessage screwing up texting on my new One M8
So I just got a new HTC One M8 after having an iPhone 5 for a while. I had iMessage set up to work on my macbook pro and phone, but now messages with other iphones arent coming into my phone. they are coming into my iMessage on my macbook instead. My phone number must still be associated to iMessage. What do I do? Please help!
- 08-22-2014, 12:07 AM #2
Re: Help! Apple iMessage screwing up texting on my new One M8
Welcome to AC
That's an issue on Apple's side. Call them up and ask them to remove your number from their systems. If you still have your iPhone, turn off iMessage as well.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By bryan114 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:34 PM
- By Pandawan in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:16 PM
- By koreandude in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:36 PM