App download issue
Hello guys, I recently moved to USA. Now when I try to download apps like Spotify the play store says "This is app is not available in your country".
I tried changing my location to USA everywhere i can but no good. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
- 08-22-2014, 01:21 PM #2
Re: App download issue
Use your maps to change your location by tapping on my location so Google can automatically locate where you are and change your settings. You can also try signing in into your gmail account via your desktop while location is turned on on your browser, then try changing the location in Google play store via computer, then back-up your contacts on your gmail and then delete the account from your device, switch it off and on then sign in to your Google and playstore.
- By Vavalou90 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:22 AM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum HTC One M8Replies: 16Last Post: 08-24-2014, 08:57 AM
- By Kent Nehemiah Ybalez in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:58 AM
- By apurvawindows in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:49 AM
- By pjtwyman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:15 AM