Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Online storage problems

I have 3 online storage accounts - Box, Dropbox and Dump Truck. Uploading a files from my tablet to these accounts I encounter 2 problems.
    First in Box and Dump Truck the account only searches the internal storage not the SD card (Dropbox searches the SD card). I therefore have to transfer my photos or files from the SD to the internal storage and then upload to Box or Dump Truck.
    Second only Box will upload by folder rather than by individual file. Can anyone advise on this (I have been to the support services for these accounts but without luck. )

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: Online storage problems

Quote Originally Posted by pjtwyman View Post
    I have 3 online storage accounts - Box, Dropbox and Dump Truck. Uploading a files from my tablet to these accounts I encounter 2 problems.
    First in Box and Dump Truck the account only searches the internal storage not the SD card (Dropbox searches the SD card). I therefore have to transfer my photos or files from the SD to the internal storage and then upload to Box or Dump Truck.
    Second only Box will upload by folder rather than by individual file. Can anyone advise on this (I have been to the support services for these accounts but without luck. )

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: Online storage problems

i have a proplem on my G-tide E66
    The mop turned off surbrisally
    When i turned it on , it still on the weelcome screen