Note 2 Intermittent Charging Issue
I'm having a charging problem with the Note 2.
Whenever I plug in the wall charger into the phone, the battery indicator starts blinking between charging and not charging, every split second. I have to restart the phone with the charger in it then it goes back to normal charging.
This is getting really frustrating. Its not been rooted, but I'm unsure if its connected to upgrading the phone to Kitkat which I did recently.
- 08-22-2014, 11:47 AM #2
Re: Note 2 Intermittent Charging Issue
Welcome to Android Central! Does the same behavior occur with a different charging cable/plug?
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. This can sometimes correct various issues after a major system update. Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support
- By hmust in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 37Last Post: 08-21-2016, 10:42 AM
- By Vavalou90 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 01:22 AM
- By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:52 PM
- By Soli54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:21 PM