Note 3 stuck in Kids mode
I have a Note 3 which just received the new update for kids mode, I tried it and stuck with it
the little door link is not working (maybe because I have another lock "pattern") after clicking on the door line it asks for the PIN (which I know for sure) after entering the PIN it goes back to the same screen as if I didn't click the door link!
Please help I can' use my phone anymore...
- 08-22-2014, 09:03 AM #3
- 10-02-2014, 05:30 PM #6
- 6 Posts
Re: Note 3 stuck in Kids mode
I have a Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (SM-T900) and was also stuck in Kids Mode. I had just set it up for the first time and was testing it out. Then tried to exit by clicking the Exit Door and entering a correct PIN. I could not exit Kids Mode.
I booted in to safe mode, uninstalled Kids Mode, but once I rebooted the tablet my "recent applications" and "home" buttons did not work, neither did swiping down to get notifications. It was like the buttons were still stuck in Kids Mode.
I spent an hour on the phone with Samsung Tech and they were of no help. I cleared data/cache for TouchWiz, didn't help.
I finally had to factory reset the tablet. What a pain. I had high hopes for Kids Mode, but won't be trying that again.
- 10-21-2014, 07:24 PM #7
- By hmust in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 37Last Post: 08-21-2016, 10:42 AM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:34 AM
- By Logan Wenger in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:18 AM