When I hit the dial button, or answer the phone, my screen automatically goes black, and I have to hit the menu button to see the screen. I have a galaxy s5. It just started doing this, and I don't know if I inadvertently changed a setting or something.... It is very frustrating!
- 08-22-2014, 08:46 AM #2
- 3,136 Posts
- Nexus 6 - CM12.1 w/5.1.1
Re: dark screen
It sounds like a problem with the proximity sensor.
Does the case or perhaps a screen cover be in the way?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- 08-22-2014, 09:00 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:02 PM
- By bryan114 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:15 PM
- By Jonathan Morgan1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:22 AM