Have to manually sync contacts to gmail on my Galaxy s5 using USB...HOW?
Dropped my phone once with an otter box and now I must send it back to Samsung because the screen is black. I connected a USB cord and copied the DCIM folder to my computer. I checked my gmail account and it does not show under "My Contacts". I do not have a SIM card. How can I manually sync my contacts using the USB cord connected to my phone. What folder has it (see below)?
- 04-06-2015, 01:41 AM #2
Re: Have to manually sync contacts to gmail on my Galaxy s5 using USB...HOW?
If your contacts were not associated with your Google account (and therefore syncing automatically to your Google Contacts in the cloud), then they're most likely saved to the local Device account. This poses a big problem, because that database won't be readily available to you--I believe you'd have to be rooted.
- By scalliso in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:52 AM
- By memphislawyer in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 03:12 PM
- By Ryan Wiggs in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:57 AM
- By Parham Goudarzi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:52 AM