how to create a word substitution in xperia z2 ?
thankyou for helping me
- 08-22-2014, 11:50 AM #2
Re: word substitution
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean an abbreviated word such that when you type it, the full word comes up? Go to Settings>Language & Input>Personal Dictionary, tap the "+" sign to add a word (or tap an existing word), and add something in the Shortcut field. When you type this shortcut in a any text field, you should get the option to select the full word.
- 09-17-2014, 05:18 AM #3
- By mostappz in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2014, 12:54 AM
- By migs_inc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:20 AM
- By IBMJunkman in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:31 AM
- By tr-1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:54 AM