wifi problem on kitkat 4.4.2
After software update I am unable to connect to wifi. I have Dlink router and use hathway broadband service. All other devices at home like laptop and other smartphone get connected. But my phone shows only connecting for long time and nothing happens. Can someone help me. ...
- 08-22-2014, 11:20 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: wifi problem on kitkat 4.4.2
I had a similar problem. I went to the Verizon store, spent the better part of an hour to no avail. Called Verizon support with same result. Then I began un- installing recent apps, lo and behold, my WiFi dilemma was solved. It pays to keep a listing of apps and their date of installation to make any future incompatibilities easier to address.
Posted via the Android Central App
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:56 PM
- By Ed Ke6bnl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:06 PM
- By memphislawyer in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 03:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:50 AM