Problems charging S5
I bought a have a Galaxy S5. When I charge it, It starts charging fiew seconds, then it stops some minutes. It starts again and stop.
I took the battery and put in another S5 and it charged properly. When I retounr to the first one, the problem continues. What can it be? (software? hadware?) What can be the solution?
- 08-22-2014, 01:12 PM #2
Re: Problems charging S5
Welcome to Android Central! It might be a problem with your charging cable, charging port, or internal hardware. Since your phone is new, I wouldn't waste any time and just bring it back to the store, asking for a replacement.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 02:41 AM
- By Ed Ke6bnl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:34 PM
- By Anjali Sharma in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:48 AM