- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 powers off with 3/4 battery
A few days ago my phone started shutting off unexpectedly with at first 1/4 to half charge and it is intermittent depending on the app I access. Now it is getting worse. The battery is not swollen or anything like I have experienced in the past when it became a bad battery issue.
- 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 powers off with 3/4 battery
Welcome to Android Central! How new is your current battery? Batteries can fail at any time if they're defective, so it's still worth trying a different battery.
You can also try booting into Safe Mode and seeing if the problem goes away. If it keeps shutting off in Safe Mode, then there's a hardware problem (which could still be the battery) or a firmware problem. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 02:41 AM
- By Ed Ke6bnl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:34 PM
- By MORANDCHI in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:48 AM