No Recovery Mode
I have an i337 NC1 build Galaxy S4 (AT&T). I'm totally new to custom roming, but I wanted to give it a shot for fun. I tried using towelroot along with SuperSu, and TWRP Manager to flash TWRP onto my phone because it supposedly worked on NC1. Apparently I did something wrong because I no longer have a recovery mode. It just gives the downloading/target screen when I try to access it. Am I screwed or is there some possible way for me to fix this? Thanks!
- 08-22-2014, 08:01 PM #2
Re: No Recovery Mode
There are alternate ways to flash in a custom recovery. Just go to TWRP's official site:
TeamWin Projects - TWRP 2.7 - Samsung Galaxy S4 (AT&T) | TeamWin
Also, I don't understand what you mean by the "downloading/target" screen. Perhaps you can share a screenshot or something?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2015, 04:12 AM
- By ziadbalkhi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 01:08 AM
- By LimaGolf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:01 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:31 AM