Random Screen Shatter. LG G3
I have had my LG G3 for a little over a week now. Today I had it sitting by a window above an air conditioner and out of nowhere the screen shatters. Anyone else have this issue. It was not under direct sunlight nor direct air flow from the AC unit. Now I cant even unlock it. The phone is basically bricked now. The only thing that works is the back button.
- 08-22-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Re: Random Screen Shatter. LG G3
Welcome to Android Central! That's a real bummer. Was the phone really hot at first, either from normal usage or from being in a car? If it was really hot, and then suddenly cooled down, I suppose there's a greater risk of shatter due to sudden contraction of the glass. In any case, I would contact LG for warranty repair or replacement.
- By a3j2w1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2016, 02:33 PM
- By Lyle DylandY in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:18 PM
- By xmutan in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:01 AM
- By Squibbles80 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:26 AM