- 2 Posts
Annoying Setting up AT&T Messages
I am having an issue where every time I check a text, reply to a text, check voice mail, etc, I am prompted to enter and reenter my 10 digit phone number. If I press the back button twice, it goes away and the actual messages app opens. Is there any way to prevent the Setting up AT&T Messages prompt from opening every time I do anything in the Messages app?
Thank you in advance for your replies.
- 08-22-2014, 04:55 PM #3
- By Nreeldeep in forum LG G3Replies: 117Last Post: 03-18-2015, 11:24 AM
- By clipperqb in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 04:04 PM
- By jdonahoe in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Leo Schieda in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:35 AM