sgh-i337 4.4.2 rooted
Forgive my lack of education please.
I am rooted via towelroot.no rom flashed.I had trouble finding su that worked. Elite was speratic. I got one from playstore that worked. I installed a couple other chainfire apps..long story short, can only start in download or recovery mode. I was excited that I actually rooted and forgot recovery backup. When it boots it says samsung custom and has a pic of a lock unlocked all in black and white. The screen soon goes black and about 40 seconds later the screen flashes a dim strip of color through the middle of the screen for 0.3 seconds and goes black...I know you guys are busy....if you could throw me a bone I would be extremely greatfull..
- 08-22-2014, 07:56 PM #2
Re: sgh-i337 4.4.2 rooted
So your phone isn't booting up at all? If it's booting up, there's no need to worry as the whole unlock thing is a way for you to know that the bootloader of your device has been unlocked. If it bothers you, you can simply remove it by using Triangle Away (which is a root level app that can be purchased from the Play Store). You can read more about the whole thing over here as many users have had the same problem as you
Boot shows "Samsung custom" and an unlocked padlock
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:34 PM
- By macaranaman in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 18Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:23 PM