Gallery syncing for S5
I'm pretty sure this is an easy fix. I just recently got the S5 and when I first set it up my Facebook album synced to my phones gallery. However, it has disappeared and I am having a issue syncing it back to my gallery. I have gone into settings...Facebook acct...and hit sync. Still nothing.
Can anyone help me sync my Facebook pictures to my gallery?
- 08-22-2014, 02:37 PM #2
Re: Gallery syncing for S5
Hello. If you hit menu when you first open Gallery, there should be an option there labelled Content to Display. There is a Facebook check box there.
I have a Note 3 and no Facebook, so someone will come along if that doesn't work.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By generic username in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2015, 06:18 PM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:15 PM
- By dlrogers81 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:15 AM
- By ayman84us in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:36 PM